Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

You must accept this invitacion to Join group before invitacion expires

Replies to this Topic

INVITATION.....NOT INVITACION I GOT MY CABLES CROSSED WITH SPANISH!

Alexis this is a wonderful thing our Lord has used you for. You are an inspiration to me and many others because of the way you have allowed our Lord to shine thru you. May our Lord's peace be with you and your family always!!

YBIC,

Ramon Valdes

Ramon thank you for your kind words that I know thru you they come from our Father above. When you have eyes that can see you can see the light shine thru. Jesus recognizes Jesus. or Holy Spirit recognizes Holy Spirit. I have come to life since my Emmaus retreat and have a lot to be thankful for and some catching up to do. Once you finally find the truth there is only one word that comes to mind which is Alleluya! There is no longer any discouraging words that people can see to me that can seperate me from my Catholic Church and Jesus. I walk on air with his hands carrying me to my new purpose in life.  When you are on a mission from God thing all work in your favor and you have peace. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

See you Sunday!

YBIC

Amen! Well said. See you on Sunday God willing.

YBIC,

Ramon Valdes

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Horario de Oracion del Retiro Emaus # 6